Tomorrow in Terre Haute one individual and one team will realize the goal they have been training for since high school. Unfortunately I'll be at work so I won't be able to attend or watch on tv. Fox Sports typically shows the race so if you have a free hour tune in.
Here's a list of the teams that qualified:
Great Lakes: Wisconsin, Michigan
Mid-Atlantic: Georgetown, Penn St.
Midwest: Oklahoma St., Minnesota
Mountain: Colorado, N. Arizona
Northeast: Iona, Providence
South: Alabama, Auburn
South Central: Texas A&M, Arkansas
Southeast Region: William & Mary, Virginia
West: Oregon, Stanford
At large bids:
BYU, Butler, Cal Poly, California, Fresno St., Florida St., Iowa St., North Carolina St., Notre Dame, Portland, Tulsa, UCLA, Villanova, Washington
For a better preview than I could ever give go to this page on LetsRun.
My quick picks:
2. Oklahoma St.
1. Galen Rupp (Oregon) Senior
2. Sam Chelanga (Liberty) Sophomore
3. Shadrack Kiptoo-Biwott (Oregon) Senior
4. Mark Korir (Wyoming) Senior
5. Shadrack Songok (Texas A&M) Senior
6. German Fernandez (Oklahoma St.) Freshman!
7. Samuel Kosgei (Lamar) Senior
8. David McNeill (N. Arizona) Sophomore
9. Hassan Mead (Minnesota) Sophomore
10. Patrick Smyth (Notre Dame) Senior