SportsTemps home

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Upcoming schedule and possible layout change

In late October/early November I'll be rolling out another preview for college basketball's power conferences including a somewhat in-depth look at the Big Ten (BIG).  November marks the beginning of the season so I'll try to hold off until then. Besides I know everyone is more interested in football anyway.  The posts may come fast and furious or they may start off fast and peter out like most years; right now it's too soon to say. Until then, please continue to enjoy Taege's weekly BCS preview.

On another note, I'm contemplating doing an overhaul of the layout. I like the color scheme fine but it can get annoying when you try to post something and the format goes all out of whack.  I'll probably tinker with it this weekend and see if there's anything positive in the new Blogger interface (it's possible we may lose Fred McGriff).

I think that's all I've got for now. Carry on.

1 comment:

O.D.B. said...

All good things must come to an end. Sorry Crime Dog :(